.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terça-feira, novembro 28, 2006

 

Lunch Break

Well, today I had my lunch break at 16h, local time. Which other hour could it be?

At this moment I am working in this school here in London (LSBF), which is a well known college in financial ground, and I've learnt so many things already. And just in a week of (hard) work. Beeing here made me know the huge delay that our country is. I've figured that the major differences between this two countries are productivity and sence of beeing. The first one can be easily assessed, by seeing how people work here. Its fantastic too see the energy people put into things they are doing. The second one (sence of beeing) is more conected to culture itself. I mean with this that people here are very educated, and that also gives a big help to the growth of productivity.
See you soon.

Mau Maria:
That's true, my friend. I guess we need another revolution to stand in a better floor.
The Cluster Map is nice, isn't it? You know, from time to time I just surf on blogs to see what's new around. There are several interesting things that you can add to your blog.
Big kisses.
 
Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?