.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sexta-feira, outubro 21, 2005

 

Happiness

"Why you don´t stay
I feel lucky today
Give me a change
and I will show you the way
I know some day you will be mine
You will now too
It´s a mater of time

Let me hold your hand
please let your heart beat again

you now I day dream of you
I´m so in love
It´s too good to be true
You make me smile
As I look in your eyes
My heart is full
Like my very first time
It´s like I born again
I just can´t say how happy I am

Let me hold your hand....."

Lyrics by Rodrigo Leão (Cinema) and voice of Sonia Tavares (The Gift).
Foto: Copyright © 2004 by sunrise.

Mau Maria:
"Let me hold your hand (...)", don't waste your strenghts, forget the mirrors and the shadows, just let it go.
...I'll be there for you...
 
Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?