.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

quarta-feira, dezembro 06, 2006

 

And then...

... at the third week I'd became an invigilator! Well... Really, it's not a big thing, it's just for teasing. Actually, it's quite boring job. But what other chance could I have for updating my blog?
Work is going just well. I'm learning a lot, either the laguage and professional experience.
In this company, there's a big melting pot. I mean, it's nothing special or different from other companies in London, but it is curious. Though, there are an argentinian, two polish, a bunch of russians, and from former Russian Countries, a swedish, two french, a women from India (my boss), a chineese girl, and... Am I forgetting of any nationality? Oh! Of course, there are english too, but not so many. Just two of them. Neverthless, it's a small but nice place to work.

Mau Maria: Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?