.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

domingo, janeiro 14, 2007

 

8 weeks later

Well well well. It turns out that 8 weeks passed in a blink. Before I came here, it looks like an eternaty, but no, I had finished the intern already. Unbelievable! Well, actually, it's always like that. When you are doing something different, that you planned to, it takes just a few moments when you get into yourself.
Now, plans for the future. Firstly, I'll start working as a non-intern in the same company, reporting directly to the accounting department of the School. Secondly, start studying for CIMA (or ACCA, I didn't made my mind yet) at the same time. Thirdly, change place, once more. But this last one is to be done within at least 3 months.
This is my plans for carrer and living in the close future. In leisure, I want to try some new sounds in the so-called london night, as well as culture sightseeing, like museums and popular monuments.
Hum... Putting in this way, my life sounds a bit dull. Allow me to add one thing or two. What about get pissed every friday and saturday?
Well, a bit more off the context, life in London is expensive. But it is also a mith. I mean, for tourists it would still be expensive, but for worker there are ways for not paying the outstanding fees and prices. Like everything in life, is all about choices. And I'm not saying to quit bying stuff.

Mau Maria:
You've plans, so everything is going fine. It's good to know all of them.
Ah! When I was reading your post I thought "What a nice english man I've met!" lol
 
Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?