.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sábado, fevereiro 24, 2007

 

Weekly report

Well, this week was really demanding. I'd already knew that it would be full of work, but basically, I went home never before 20h, which means I worked in average 10-11 hours per day, during this last week. But to be true, I'm not regret of doing that. I'm learning so much, and this is part of the process of learning.
I'm doing Accounts at this company, but it turns out that I need to do a bit more of audit then pure accounts. And the interesting thing is that this work is quite similar to what my expectations were before. Anyway, since this is a small company (we are 40 staff), the accounts department have seasonal extra work.

Mau Maria:
Heheheh como a minha opiniao mudou radicalmente :)
 
Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?